Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Gold Or Pyrite

     I first learned about Pyrite during a family camping vacation in Colorado. I found a stone in a stream and was certain I was rich. Turned out it was Fool's Gold, or Pyrite. A lot of people in the Gold Rush days were also deceived by this pretender to fortune. Finding a reputable bullion dealer today can be a lot like panning a stream, unsure of what you'll find.
    Today I'm sharing a link to reviews of some of the bullion dealers you'll find through a Google search. Quite a gallery here, some gold, some not so much, but you can compare them for smallest quantity offered and price, shipping or storage fees, and of course customer satisfaction. Oh, and you might also check to see if any of these dealers offer any sort of a savings plan or pay you for referrals I think you'll be surprised.


Afterward, take a look at the program I chose to convert some of my earnings to gold via a savings plan, and the opportunity to earn more by doing almost nothing for it.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment