Wednesday, April 20, 2016

It's In The Bible

     Isn't there something in the Bible that says what's bound on Earth is bound also in Heaven? And whatever is done in the East, will be felt in the West? Maybe I'm confusing the Bible and Buddha, but I do know about the importance of the balance of energies. And the ramifications when things go kerplunk.    
     No other terrestrial event more clearly demonstrates the yin and yang energy dynamic than earthquakes. An occurrence on one side of the globe is followed within weeks, sometimes days by an earthquake of similar magnitude on the other. Take for instance the most recent pair, Japan and Equador. Both were costly in property destruction and loss of lives.
     We see similar activity in the financial markets. The Bank of Japan (BOJ) took interest rates into negative territory in an effort to weaken the yen and bolster Japan's economy. What happened instead is a stronger yen and a weaker economy. The counterpoint in the western hemisphere is a weaker dollar, decreased bank earnings, lower prices on oil, and a higher spot price on gold. Global energy is out of balance, but the yin-yang pattern perseveres. And yet, the notion of taking interest rates deeper into negative territory is not out of the realm of possibility for the BOJ. 
     The main cause of the lack of equilibrium appears to be inept manipulation.  One example of failed price fixing is confirmed  by Reuters.  Troubled Deutsche Bank confessed and settled claims it manipulated the price of gold scant minutes before it took similar action with silver.
     Confidence shockwaves washed up on Goldman Sachs amid reports the Wall Street bank hit ZERO in revenue from its stock portfolio sending, ripples in dwindling investor confidence through the so-called Big Six.
     These are only the ones the Richter scale sees, so far. There are other shockwaves building.
     The Central banks and global markets are out of my control. 'Not my monkeys; not my circus' as the saying goes. All I can do is whatever I can to protect myself, my family, and my friends from the ill effects of bad guesses, and wrong or selfish actions by whoever commands the show under the  big top. Living well in spite of world circumstances is my big WHY. Karatbars is HOW I trade dollars for gold in increments I can carry and store, not kilos which would fall through my floor or require an armed guard. An added benefit is I will soon be able to fire my boss. 
     If your WHY is similar to mine and would like to learn more about my HOW, click on the link below. None of us is promised tomorrow, so take action today.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment